We are starting K week this week! I’m excited for it, probably because we get to
- Make our chocolate kiss countdowns for Christmas.
- Eat lunch in the bathtub like “King Bidgood’s in the Bathtub.”
- And eat pudding pies with our mittens on like the Three Little Kittens!
I’m also excited because I get to introduce you to Kiley and offer a sweet giveaway!
(how fitting, huh? K is for Kiley!)
How cute is her little guy?
These adorable bowties and matching suspenders are made by
The Baxter Boy.
Her bowties come in small and medium and fit ages 0-8 years old. They are adjustable so you’re sure to get a great fit. The suspenders (brand new to her shop) come in small, medium and large. I absolutely love the Christmas patterns available! How cute would they be in a Christmas photo or Christmas card?!
Now for the fun part Kiley has offered to giveaway…
one free set
(that’s one bowtie plus the matching suspenders)
…to one of you! I personally love the Red, White & Green Diagonal Stripes pattern, but you get to choose whatever pattern you like from her shop!
(since they are new, the suspenders are not available in every pattern , but there are several to choose from!)
Two ways to enter: (leave a separate comment for each & please include your email)
- like “The Baxter Boy” on facebook and let me know that you did!
- visit “The Baxter Boy” etsy shop and tell me what pattern you would choose
- Will be chosen Thursday, December 1st by 10pm
- I will post the winner Friday morning
- Open to US residents
If you don’t want to wait until Friday to see if you won, you can go to
to order your bowties and suspenders today!