Saturday, February 25, 2012

Preschool Plan for March

Whew! Here is our preschool plan for March!

There are several new activities for us this month so I’m excited. The end of the alphabet gets a little tricky … U, V, W, X, Y, Z … not the easiest letters to find a theme for, but we have some fun days planned.

You can find more details for any of the daily activities, by clicking the “ABC Themes” button on the sidebar. If a theme you’re looking for is not listed right now, it’s because it is brand new for us, but I’ll be posting one each day until they’re all there and ready to go!

The last week of March (26-30) is our Spring Break, so we won’t have preschool that week. We’ll start back up again with W in April!

Please let me know if you have any troubles getting these calendars to print. I changed from Scribd to Google Docs so hopefully they’ll download a little easier.

image

And thank you so much for all of your kind comments and emails. I love getting them! If I don’t get back to you right away, just know that I’m probably changing diapers, making lunches or wiping sticky fingers … sound familiar to anyone?! Smile

Have a great March!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Feel free to leave a link if you've done any of these activities with your kids. I'd love to visit your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...