Sunday, January 29, 2012

Preschool Plan for February

We’re all set and ready for the next month … finally! I had so much fun getting our calendar ready for February. We will probably spend two days doing Groundhog’s Day activities and take our time doing lots of hearts and Valentine’s Day activities. I decided to just take the last two weeks to do S activities because there are so many fun ones I didn’t want to leave out. Enjoy!

To Print:

    1. Click on the calendar below.
    2. Click on “Print” icon (at the top left)

You can also find each month over in the right sidebar. Feel free to email with any questions!

image

9 comments:

  1. Awesome plan for February! Looks like there is going to be a lot of learning and fun going on your way.

    Jen
    Creative and Curious Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your site and am in love! Can't wait to check everything out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing such valuable info in such a fun way. I just found your site and already I am hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AWESOME! I am an early childhood teacher, now daycare provider/SAHM and this has been so helpful with planning learning activities for my little learners. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. where can i find june july august?

    ReplyDelete
  6. where can i find june july august?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Krystle, I don't have calendars for June, July or August because that is our summer break and we also take a break from preschool!

      Delete
  7. I have a question on how are these updated every year? This is 2018, and I was having trouble understanding the March calendar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janet, sorry for the long delay in responding. We'll be updating the calendars soon. But for now, disregard the dates on the calendars and adjust accordingly. Hopefully that helps a little! We'll work on updating the calendars!

      Delete

I love your comments! Feel free to leave a link if you've done any of these activities with your kids. I'd love to visit your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...