Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Preschool Plan for November

This is my preschool plan for the month of November!

To be very honest, if I didn’t have this blog, I would probably start getting lazy with preschool right now. There are so many things going on. So to have this plan ready to go and up on the wall will keep me on track … and keep my little preschoolers happy!

I’m hoping to collect several new Thanksgiving activities and ideas this month. I’ll try to post them as we go along. I’d love to see what you’re doing!! If you have activities you’d like to share, please leave a link in the comments.

The whole week of Thanksgiving we’ll be doing Thanksgiving activities, enjoying the break from school (my first grader), baking and just relaxing at home. I’m planning to run a 5K on Thanksgiving morning and also this virtual 5K on Halloween (such a fun idea and prizes too!) We always hunt for mistletoe on Thanksgiving, watch the Macy’s parade and of course, lots of football.

To download:

    1. Click on the calendar below.
    2. Click on the “Print” icon (top left)

You can also find each month over in the right sidebar. Feel free to email with any questions or great ideas you’d like to share! Have a great November!

image

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea!!! I love it! Thanks for the link on your sidebar!
    Jess
    Frogs in My Pockets

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Feel free to leave a link if you've done any of these activities with your kids. I'd love to visit your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...