Great books and supplies for March and St. Patrick's Day

Friday, April 27, 2012

Preschool Plan for May

We’re down to Y and Z!

Summer fun and more outside time must be on it’s way. May’s calendar is looking a little bare. We have found so many new favorite books this year. That is my favorite part about preschool. I love seeing my kids enjoy good books. Just tonight, my 2-year-old sat down and “read” Little Pea to me almost word for word because she has asked us to read it to her so many times. I love it!

I’m excited for our End of the Alphabet party and can’t wait for the long, lazy days of summer (What am I talking about? My first grader still has two months of school left!)

Just click the calendar below to print!

image

1 comment:

  1. We will finish up the alphabet in May also, then a couple of weeks of review. I am anxious to see you alpha party. We may have to throw on ourselves.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Feel free to leave a link if you've done any of these activities with your kids. I'd love to visit your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...