I absolutely LOVE this!
Education.com has free nursery rhyme worksheets to download. What I think it so great is that they have matched up a nursery rhyme with each letter of the alphabet. As you read through, you and your preschooler can identify the letter you’re working on. I love that the font is clear and simple, they show both the upper and lower-case letter examples on the page and they’re cute!
- Click here to download and print each worksheet.
- Slip each one into a clear plastic page protector (keep them altogether in a binder or 3-prong folder)
- Use a dry erase marker to circle, underline or trace the letters.
- Count the letters and write the number at the bottom.
- Erase and repeat later.
- Love it! Learning letters and nursery rhymes at the same time!