- Airplane Banner
- Visit a local airport and watch the airplanes. We just have a small airport in our town, but the kids love getting up close to the planes and if we’re lucky we can see one take off or land.
- Fold paper airplanes and fly them! Click here for instructions on how to fold them.
- Get a simple balsa wood airplane (I’ve seen them for $1.00 at Michaels craft store or you can find them here), help the kids follow the instructions and fly them!
Snack Idea: Edible Airplanes … a healthier version of the candy airplanes
- Use a piece of celery generously filled with peanut butter for the airplane body.
- Skewer a toothpick through the celery and poke a sliced carrot or grape on each side for wheels.
- Place a rectangle graham cracker on top (the peanut butter should hold it in place) to make the wings!