A simple project for little hands to make! These
Red, White & Blue Windsocks
are perfect to display for Flag Day (June 14!) and then fly through the 4th of July
- Cut out several white stars and let the kids glue them all over a piece of blue cardstock (a glue stick worked great)
- Insert the blue star paper into a clear page protector. This keeps it waterproof while it’s hanging outside.
- Cut a white garbage bag into strips (while it’s still folded) for the white stripes and some red crepe paper for the red stripes. We used 3 of each.
- Tape the strips onto the back, then roll into a tube and tape all the way down the edge. I like using clear packing tape … it’s nice and strong.
- Tie a string through the page protector holes and hang up outside.
They look so festive!