- Make Pattern Strips … I saw these used in a kindergarten class when I was student teaching and I thought they were brilliant! Pattern strips can be used for so many things and the kids can visually see how a simple pattern alternates. I have several of these made in different colors.
- Cut 2 strips of white cardstock a little bigger than 2” by 10” (for the nice white border) and tape them together so they can still fold up (easier storage)
- Cut 10 squares 2” by 2” (5 of one color, 5 of another color)
- Glue the colored squares (alternating colors) on the white strips.
- Tape the two strips together and laminate!
- Make patterns with pretzels and peanut M&Ms for P week. You can use these any week (make patterns with buttons on B week, with shapes during S week)
- Help the kids repeat the pattern when they’ve finished … M&M, pretzel, M&M, pretzel.
Snack Idea: Pretzels and Peanut M&Ms!