I can’t believe we made it to Z week!
- Get lots of ZOO books at the library
- With your kids, look through all of your books to find pictures of zebras and point out the black and white stripes all over. What else do they notice about the zebras?
- Paint a Zebra!
- Print out an outline of a horse. I love using Twisty Noodle for great coloring pages. It’s awesome because you can change the text above to anything you like. This was actually a horse coloring page, but I just changed it to zebra!
- Put on paint shirts (we use old shirts, cut up the back and secured with a safety pin) and mix up some black paint.
- Give the kids a paintbrush or Q-tip and let them paint stripes on their zebra!
- When they’re dry, you can cut them out.
Snack Idea: Have your snack on Zoo Pal plates! These were $1.99 at Safeway.