We started off G week with Ghost activities to get in the Halloween spirit!
- Simple Ghost Windsock
- Cut out 2 black circles and 1 black oval.
- Glue them to the center of a white piece of paper.
- Insert your ghost face into a clear plastic page protector (holes side up)
- Cut a white garbage bag into strips (leave folded, cut, then open up).
- Tape 5-6 white strips to the back of the ghost.
- Roll the page protector into a tube and tape.
- Tie string to the holes and hang outside.
(These actually look a little creepy to me. I think I need to work on making a cuter scary ghost face!)
- Ghost Streamers
- Use those extra garbage bag strips, tie a few together and let the kids run out in the wind!
- Vienna Fingers Ghost Treats
- Need 1 pkg. Vienna Finger Cookies, white chocolate melting chips, mini chocolate chips.
- Melt your white chocolate (30 seconds in microwave, stir, then 15 sec. intervals, stirring in between until melted.)
- Dip cookies in melted white chocolate & lay on wax paper.
- Add 2 chocolate chip cookie eyes!