My 6-year-old started playing this Dice Game he learned in kindergarten (middle picture). Of course, my 3-year-old wanted to play too. He can’t write his numbers yet, so I made a quick game board for him too. This game is great for practicing number writing, counting and matching!
How to play:
- Roll the dice. Technically die, right? Dice sounds better to me
- Match the dots on the dice to the dots at the bottom of your paper
- Trace one number & roll again.
- The goal is to see which number is rolled the most and makes it to the top of the page first.
- Play with 1 player (cut the page in half) or take turns rolling the dice with 2 players (play with the whole game board.)
You can draw your own quick chart (like the first picture) or download and print this one below that I made up with numbers to trace.
How to download:
- Click on the image below
- Click on “download” (at the bottom)
- Click on “save” or “open”