Monday, May 23, 2011

Pancakes

DSC06553DSC06559DSC06651
At least one morning during P week (or for lunch or dinner) you need to try Squeezy Pancakes.
  1. Mix up a batch of pancake mix (regular works best … we used whole wheat and it kept getting clogged)
  2. Divide it and add food coloring to each bowl. I tried adding the food coloring once the batter was in the bottle and then shaking and it just didn’t mix very well.
  3. Carefully pour the batter into a clean condiment bottle (you can find them in craft stores or even the dollar store)
  4. The fun part … squeeze the batter onto a hot griddle and make any shape you want!
TIP! Check out Jim’s Pancakes for a little inspiration!
pancakes pancakes2 pancakes3 pancakes4

1 comment:

  1. Ooh this is cool! I don't have kids yet but I want to make these for me! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Feel free to leave a link if you've done any of these activities with your kids. I'd love to visit your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...