- Play Clothespin Animal Game
- Draw & cut out farm animal bodies (without the legs). I laminated mine.
- Paint 2 clothespins to match each body (ex: 2 brown clothespins as legs for brown horse body).
- Let the kids snap the matching clothespin legs on the bodies & stand them up. Lots of fun!
- Sing "Old McDonald Had a Farm"
- Match pictures of mom & baby animals.
- The Mailbox, Preschool, 2006-2007 Yearbook, pg 292 and 293 has a great lift the flaps book about animal tails.
- Take a trip to the zoo, a farm, or even a pet shop!
Snack Idea: Animal crackers … we always sort them into piles first!