Friday, June 3, 2011

Super Simple 4th of July Banner

(57) HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

I love to make the holidays fun for the kids, but I don’t take a ton of time doing it. I’ve noticed just having a fun banner hanging makes all the difference. This one is about as simple as you can get!

  1. Use a cup to trace 13 circles on colored cardstock. I used red, white and blue.
  2. Cut the circles out.
  3. Write one letter on each circle.
  4. Clip them to a string with paper clips on top. I threw in a few extra stars for fun Smile
  5. Save these with your 4th of July decorations for next year! Easy, easy!

(58)

Fill a clear jar with all of your fireworks and a couple of flags for a simple table decoration the kids will be very excited about!

(57) HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

2 comments:

  1. Nice! That's my kind of banner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool! i love it
    http://jaysonandashley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Feel free to leave a link if you've done any of these activities with your kids. I'd love to visit your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...