Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer Camp Books + FUN!

summer

I absolutely love doing activities with my kids that go along with a children’s book. So I’m excited about the new summer series at Oopsey Daisy. Each Friday, Alison has a guest posting great ideas, activities and snacks to go along with one of their favorite children’s books. I’m so impressed with the ideas posted already … with some of my favorite books too!

I will also be posting these in the letter week they fit under to use during our regular preschool year!


Monster Play Date

wild

I loved the eyeball playdoh, monster cupcakes, monster pizzas, monster footprints … and how the kids wear crowns just like Max in the book!

monstermonster2monster3monster4

from Alison @ Oopsie Daisy


If You Give a Mouse a Cookie

mouse

Homemade chocolate chip cookies (of course) with a  glass of milk, sweeping the floor, drawing pictures and hanging them on the fridge … just like the mouse!

from Linda @ Craftaholics Anonymous


Adorable Pirate Play Date

pirate

Rice Krispy sand castles, backyard treasure hunt, little treasure boxes filled with treats and my boys would love the swords made from paint sticks!

piratepirate2pirate3

from Michelle @ A Little Tipsy


Watch for more book ideas each Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Feel free to leave a link if you've done any of these activities with your kids. I'd love to visit your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...