My favorite books and supplies to start our preschool year!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Snowman Shapes

DSC00011 (2)

We did this project totally out of order in 2010 but it would be great for S week (even if it's not snowing outside anymore!) winter or Christmas. They turned out so cute!

  • Cut out:
    1. 3 white circles ... large, medium, small
    2. 1 square & 1 oval ... any color for the top hat
    3. 2 rectangles ... make one longer than the other for the scarf. I also fringed it a little at one end
    4. 1 orange triangle ... for the nose
  • Assemble!
    1. Let the kids glue the shapes onto blue paper to build a snowman.
    2. Then we added eyes and a mouth and some snow with a white crayon.
    3. The best part was gluing on all of the snowman's buttons. My 3-year-old liked lots of buttons :)

Here are this year’s snowmen. So cute! Buttons were still the favorite part! I love the huge snowflakes my 4-year-old drew with his white crayon.

DSC07251  DSC07252

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Feel free to leave a link if you've done any of these activities with your kids. I'd love to visit your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...