Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Rubber Band Board

DSC00897

I got this idea from a friend.

  1. Get a large piece of pegboard from a hardware store (mine was from Home Depot. I actually got a scrap piece they were going to throw away, so it was $0.50 otherwise, maybe $6-$8).
  2. Then get a box (or 2) of nuts and bolts.
  3. Screw the nuts and bolts in every other hole. It takes a little while but the kids were able to help and now they know the difference between nuts and bolts Smile
  4. I got a bag of rubber bands from the dollar store (tons of rubber bands!) and we made all sorts of shapes, a maze, a racetrack, and anything else they could think of. Lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Feel free to leave a link if you've done any of these activities with your kids. I'd love to visit your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...