Q is a great week to make one of these Mini Books from First School! I’m posting this now because they’re available for every letter. They’re great little extras … simple, printable, ready-to-go. Great tracing, cutting, gluing, letter & sound practice! Love them.
- Print out all three pages.
- The first is the worksheet. The stickers at the bottom will be used to glue into the mini book.
- Cut apart the mini book pages. Stack them and staple to make your book.
- Color each of the stickers, then cut them out (great cutting practice!)
- Have your preschooler match the sticker to it’s correct page in the book. Glue it!
- Read your new Q book together.