N week usually falls right around the New Year if you start preschool Labor Day week in September.
- Get a new calendar for the New Year! Each day, starting January 1st, help your preschooler write the number in the calendar square. So January 1, write a big number 1 in the square. The next day, write a big number 2 for January 2nd. The nice thing is that the kids can look at the number already printed on the calendar and copy it if they need to.
- Print out this Numbers Book from www.funlessonplans.com.
- Cut apart on the solid lines and staple together. I wanted our books to be blank, so I actually printed mine without the butterflies by covering that area with a small paper when they printed.
- Let the kids trace the numbers.
- Use stickers or glue small items you have around the house to each number page. Let dry.
- Let the kids count the objects and read the book.
NOTE: 10 pages is a lot in one day. Another option is to do 1 or 2 pages each day during the week.