- Learn how to properly set the table
- Color this simple plate setting from Parents.com
- Laminate and use as a guide as well as a place mat!
- Make a 3-D place setting
- Give the kids a large piece of construction paper.
- Glue a paper plate, paper cup, napkin and plastic utensils onto the paper in a proper place setting.
- Hang on the wall to use as a guide to set the table.
- Let the kids help put away the silverware ... the matching is great practice!
- Let the kids use a plastic or butter knife to cut food ... bananas & marshmallows are soft. Or let them try spreading peanut butter on bread or crackers
Snack Idea: banana slices & peanut butter on crackers (let the kids help using a plastic knife)