Okay, these are seriously cute. I can’t believe how amazingly creative some people are! These free, printable seed packets are available at Keeping Life Creative.
I wanted to post this now so that all of you with vegetable gardens producing this summer can start saving and drying your seeds. We usually don’t make it to V week until the beginning of March … which is PERFECT to start thinking about your garden and wah-lah! You’ll already have several seeds to plant!
- Go here to download these seed packets (she has more than just carrots, peas and tomatoes)
- Unzip and print on cardstock or regular paper.
- Fold and glue the flaps together. Leaving the top flap open.
- Add googly to your veggies (probably my favorite part!)
- Once your seeds are dry, slip them inside the packets and save until next spring!
I also love this idea to make additional packets from Mama Jenn…
- Trace the packet pattern onto scrapbook paper
- Add a blank, white rectangle to the front.
- Have the kids draw a picture and label other seeds you will be saving!