You can easily adapt this to your child’s name (all about ME). W week happened to be Wyatt’s week. We made this book “W is for Wyatt”.
You could do whatever pages you like. These are the pages we included.
- Draw a picture of themselves.
- Let them write their name.
- A picture of something they like to do and let them glue it on.
- Trace both of their hands.
- Include a picture they have recently drawn.
- Print some fun pictures and let them glue them on.
For the last page I included lots of questions I asked him … favorite color, favorite food, favorite place to go, favorite thing to do in the backyard, favorite song, friends, favorite book, favorite game to play, etc. I put them in page protectors and then all together in a folder. We read it for bedtime stories last night.