These were fun treats to make today. And simple too. Candy coated pretzel rods make a colorful (and tasty!) feather display in these cute turkey cups.
- Make a turkey cup
- Cut out a brown paper turkey head (or skip this step and buy brown paper cups!)
- Glue on googly eyes
- Cut out and add a beak and waddle (that little red thing hanging down) My kids cut out their own and I love how different they look!
- Use clear packing tape to attach your turkey head to the cup.
- Dip the turkey feathers
- I used red, orange and yellow candy melts (found mine at Joann on sale for $2-something). Melt according to directions in separate bowls.
- Use the long pretzel rods.
- TIP: They were a little too long and kept tipping the cups over, so I broke them in half before dipping.
- Dip the pretzels and cool on wax paper.
Fill your turkey cup with several colorful pretzel feathers. A fast, easy, and tasty decoration for your Thanksgiving table!