I just added a new activity to our R is for Rockets unit!
Have you heard of them?!
My kids played with them at the school’s field day last spring and had a blast. So I ordered one from Amazon for under $15. (They’re on sale for $13 right now!)
What I love:
- Easy to set up … took us less than five minutes.
- Comes with 4 foam rockets. They’re like nerf foam so very durable.
- The kids could do it all by themselves. Load. Jump. Chase!
- NOTE: My 2-year-old couldn’t jump hard enough to launch the rocket. My 3 and 6-year-olds had no problem.
- Gets them moving and kept their interest for almost an hour! Lots and lots of running to chase those rockets
- You can change the angle to shoot any direction you want. Just watch out for the big trees nearby. We lost one rocket in the top of a tree
See the rest of the R is for Rockets ideas here.