My favorite books and supplies to start our preschool year!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Jingle Bells

J

  • Glue J page ... draw a large letter J, trace with glue, and glue on mini jingle bells.
  • Make Jingle Sticks!
    1. Glue 1-2 jingle bells to the top of a popsicle stick.
    2. Let dry and use to sing songs (like "Jingle Bells").
    3. TIP: I like to use hot glue because it holds really well and dries fast.
  • Jingle Bell Bracelets
    1. String jingle bells onto a piece of elastic large enough to use as a bracelet or anklet.
    2. Let the kids dance with their jingle bell bling!

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


    ufgop.org
    ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so impressed with your post and i want to see more of your write ups .Please keep posting. You can also visit my site. Thank you.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an awesome blogger. This is one of the best blog I had visited so far. Hope to read more post from you in the future. Keep it up. God bless.

    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you want to succeed as much as you want to breathe, thats when you will be successful.
    imarksweb.net
    imarksweb.net

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Feel free to leave a link if you've done any of these activities with your kids. I'd love to visit your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...