We actually didn’t do this during E week or Easter. We did it during Y week, just because it sounded like fun
- Make a page with all of the letters of the alphabet.
- Print a second page and cut out each of the letters. I have mine laminated. I made my page years ago, but I’ll try to get it scanned in so you can just print it.
- Have the kids help you put one letter inside each plastic Easter egg and close them.
- I had them run into the other room while I hid them.
- When they found an egg, they opened it up, took out their letter and told me what it was, then matched it to the same letter on the page.
- Then they could run and find another one.
- (Here’s a different sheet of letter tiles you can print out! Just click on the picture, then right click to print or save.)