- Read "The Carrot Seed" by Ruth Crauss
- Plant a carrot seed
- Have carrots for a snack. I like the baby carrots but my kids love eating the full-sized big long carrots.
- Carrot Painting
- Cut out a simple carrot shape. Click on a carrot above if you’d like to print one of those to use!
- Cut the tip off of a full-grown carrot.
- Use the blunt tip (dime or nickel size) as a dauber in orange paint & press circles all over the carrot shape.
- Dip the green leaves into green paint and brush the leaves on the carrot cutout
snack idea: carrots!